News and Announcements
Ecomonic environment update
During these difficult economic conditions with rapid changes in financial and employment markets the Chicago Municipal Employees Credit Union (CMECU), as a true financial partner with respect to its valued members, would like to keep you informed, protected and updated on any changes. Read More ›
Through the IRA Center™ and in the comfort and privacy of your home, you can open your Individual Retirement Account (IRA), manage it, and connect with IRA Specialists all through online connections. IRA Center has educational articles on IRAs and retirement planning, planning tools, risk analyzers, investment options and the forms you need to complete your transactions.
We have implemented the following new fees
|Fee Name||Fee Amount|
|Credit Report Fee (on denials and cancellations only)||$10|
|Credit Card Annual Fee Increase
(Gold, Classic, MasterCard only).
Effective January 4, 2010
|Verification of Deposit||$10|
|Cashiers Check||$5 for members
$7 for non-members
|Early Account Close fee||$25 before 9 months|
Find Out What's Happening
At CMECU, our newsletter provides information on the latest products and services we have to offer, as well as general announcements.
Just some of the stories in the latest edition:
- Our Stretch Pay loan helps to manage temporary financial strains.
- First-Time home buyer tax credit.
- Improve your credit score.
- CMECU's hardship plans can help you avoid bankruptcy.
- Update your contact information with us today, so we can keep you up-to-date.
- New Feature Alert: Now you can transfer or withdraw funds from your line of credit using your ATM Card.